At Home Science ~ Summer Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This summer science program will cover the gap of summer learning loss while keeping students physically active.
We will be exploring chemistry, nutrition, magic, and nature. Activities will also include a field day, crafts, community enrichment, hands-on life skills....and much more!
- This program will be held at the Tower Street School Community Center.
- Students must bring a water bottle, nut-free lunch, and snacks daily.
- Please pack a change of clothes for water play on hot days.
- Online registration is preferred, must you may also register at the Tower Street Community Center main office.
- Open to students entering grades K through 6.