Summer Playground Program Info ~ Registration TBA
More and more parents have to work through the summer months. We are here to help! We provide a quality camp experience with dedicated, trained staff to keep your children safe and engaged this Summer! The Westerly Recreation Department offers a 7 week program for children ages 6 to 12, July 6 through August 21, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM . We have 2 locations: Cimalore Field and Craig Field with lots of Awesome Field Trips, **New this Year** United Skates of America ~ Weekly Enrichment ~ Guest Speakers and Ocean Adventures on Winnapaug Pond provided by New England Science and Sailing! to name a few!
UPDATES for Summer Playground Camp 2020:
- New this year ~ ONLINE REGISTRATIONS ONLY!
- Back by Popular Demand: Pack your own Lunch! We will no longer be offering delivered school lunches. We will be supplementing with fresh fruit and salad days and visits from our local Farmer.
- Price for Camp this year will be $300/ $325 Non Resident, which is only $43 a week!!
- Non Residents can apply for camp a week after reg opens.
- Registration takes approximately 20 minutes to READ ALL INFO & complete.
- Please NO LATE REGISTRATIONS. $30 late fee will be added, no exceptions.
- Computer assistance available at the Bradford Rec Office by appointment. Please call 401-348-2652 to set up a time to register your child.
- We offer a reduced rate of $180 for families receiving reduced lunch at school.
- You must present the acceptance letter you received from the public school system to receive the reduced rate. At that point you will receive a CODE to use at checkout.
- Call the Rec Office for the code at 348-2652
- Sibling Discount: $50.00. Will be taken off at the Register when you CHECK OUT.