How to Be a Great Babysitter!
This is a popular class for us......fast-paced, interactive, and fun! Lots of "hands-on" practice using adult and infant mannequins. Games and role play are used throughout the program to enhance learning. Topics include:
- Adult/child/infant CPR
- Use of an AED
- Changing and feeding a baby
- Babysitting safety and prevention of injury
- Elements of first aid for the young child
- Stages of child development
- Getting your babysitting business started
The instructor for this course is Catherine Alexander DNP,MPH, RN. She is a registered nurse with over 25 years of healthcare experience and a mother of four teens. She brings a unique and extensive level of expertise and personal insight to this program.
- All participants should bring a lunch, drink and snacks.