BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
This class is fast-paced, interactive, and fun! Lots of "hands-on" practice using adult and infant manikins. Games and role play are used throughout the program to enhance learning. Topics include:
- Adult/child/infant CPR
- Use of an AED
- Changing and feeding a baby
- Babysitting safety and prevention of injury
- Elements of first aid for the young child
- Stages of child development
- Getting your babysitting business started
Bring Lunch, snacks, water bottle/drinks and a mask.
The instructors for this course are Emma, Matt and Catherine Alexander DNP, MPH, RN. Catherine is a registered nurse with over 25 years of health care experience and a mother of four teens. She brings a unique and extensive level of expertise and personal insight to this program.
Program held in Westerly Rec rooms, 15 Church Street, Bradford
- All participants should bring a lunch, water bottle, drink and snacks and mask.